How do I create a Fundraising page?
Creating a fundraising page is simple.
- Click here to create your own Fundraising account.
- Fill in your personal details, including a synopsis of what you're fundraising for/how you're fundraising, and your target amount.
- Attach a profile picture.
- Share your fundraising page with your friends and family!
How do I join a team?
Thank you for your interest in joining a fundraising team to support Lymphoma Australia!
In order to join a team, just follow these steps below:
- Ensure that you are registered to participate in the event you seek to participate in as a team.
- Once you have completed the registration process, click on the 'Start Fundraising' button on the payment confirmation page. Alternatively, you can click on the 'Start Fundraising' link you'll receive in the confirmation email.
- Finally, you'll need to create your own fundraising page, and in the designated section, nominate the team you'd like to join. (NB. You'll need to make sure that you have received the 'team password' from the designated 'Team Organiser').
You can also join a team later by simply updating the details on your Fundraising Page.
How do I apply to create my own Event?
Interested to creating your own event? Fantastic!
- Simply click here to get some inspiration and ideas about different events that you might be interested in hosting and organising.
- Once decided, fill out and submit the included form, and we'll be in quick contact to support your event!