Lymphoma Nurse Section
The Lymphoma Australia Specialist Interest Group for nurses only has been developed for anyone working in lymphoma care to keep professionals who are like minded connected around Australia.
In addition to our commitment to support all nurses working with patients and their families with lymphoma the Specialist Interest Group has the following objectives:
- To provide peer support and an environment in which nurses can network, exchange knowledge and seek information to strive for best practice in their workplace
- To facilitate professional development within the group by organising guest speakers, seminars and workshops in your local areas for nurses
- Conduct meetings at annual conferences where the group can meet face to face
- Provide national updates on current research and advocacy for medicines for our lymphoma patients
- Alerts on new and updated information including clinical trials exclusive e-newsletters for members
Lymphoma Australia is assisting hospitals and clinics throughout Australia to create Lymphoma Care Nurse roles and we have employed our first nurse this year with Tania Cushion commencing at The Austin Hospital in Melbourne.
If your workplace could benefit from having a Lymphoma Care Nurse please contact us for further details.
Please let me know if you have any questions and I look forward to connecting with you all.
Lymphoma Care Nurse Consultant
Note: only nurses and health professionals will have access to the pages within this area
JOIN NURSE GROUP