I'm a nurse / staff member
How you can get onboard!
Specialist lymphoma care nurses are a vital part of the cancer health network. We need more nurses to support more people, and you can help make it happen.
- ASK your hospital café to use our cups for one day/one week/all month – ask them to put up posters and include a donation box on the counter. There is no cost to them to take part. We just ask they include a donation box or consider a donation themselves. Promote the nominated day/week to your colleagues. Order online to receive free 12oz cups with lids
- HOST a staff and/or patient morning tea or an afternoon caffeine-hit with a lime theme and use our cups. We can send you more info on lymphoma and resource packs to hand out
- BUY and wear a lymphoma t-shirt (pssst… you can get a free shirt for every $250 raised).
- COLLECT donations for Lymphoma Australia
ORDER YOUR coffee CUP pack DOWNLOAD A POSTER TO DISPLAY
Together, we will raise awareness for lymphoma and CLL; a common cancer that we need to know more about.
Funds raised through the coffee campaign will go towards the employment of additional specialist Lymphoma Care Nurses for placement across Australia. Nurses change lives. Get behind us! Support our coffee campaign this September. Let’s put Lymphoma in the Limelight.
- Lymphoma is a cancer of the lymphatic system and is the number one blood cancer in Australia
- More than 5,000 Australians are diagnosed with lymphoma each year; one every 2 hours
- There are more than 100 subtypes of lymphoma and many are incurable
- It is the 3rd most common cancer in children
- Lymphoma takes a life every 6 hrs – the same as skin cancer
- Lymphoma is the 5th most common cancer in adults and the 3rd in children
- The cause of lymphoma is unknown
- More than 80 per cent of Australians do not know the signs and symptoms of lymphoma
- Lymphoma doesn’t discriminate — anyone can get it.