I'm a café owner
How you can get onboard!
Local cafes are our connection point. Patients and families meet regularly, share stories and warm their hearts over a hot coffee or tea. It’s easy to get involved.
- ORDER below to receive free 12oz cups with lids
- USE the cups during September for one day/one week/or all month
Then, nominate to either;
- DONATE $1 from every coffee sold on 15 September (World Lymphoma Awareness Day) or your chosen day/week or an amount for the whole month
- CREATE a customer incentive eg. “Check in and tag us and we will donate $1” (set a limit eg. $5,000 or for 'x' days)
- ASK customers to donate their change into the donation box
- DISPLAY the Coffee Campaign posters.
ORDER YOUR Coffee CUp pack DOWNLOAD A POSTER TO DISPLAY
Together, we will raise awareness for lymphoma and CLL; a common cancer that we need to know more about.
Funds raised through the coffee campaign will go towards the employment of additional specialist Lymphoma Care Nurses for placement across Australia. Nurses change lives. Get behind us! Support our coffee campaign this September. Let’s put Lymphoma in the Limelight.
Lymphoma is a cancer of the lymphatic system and is the number one blood cancer in Australia
- More than 5,000 Australians are diagnosed with lymphoma each year; one every 2 hours
- There are more than 100 subtypes of lymphoma and many are incurable
- It is the 3rd most common cancer in children
- Lymphoma takes a life every 6 hrs – the same as skin cancer
- Lymphoma is the 5th most common cancer in adults and the 3rd in children
- The cause of lymphoma is unknown
- More than 80 per cent of Australians do not know the signs and symptoms of lymphoma
- Lymphoma doesn’t discriminate — anyone can get it.