I am a café owner
How you can get onboard!
Local cafes are our connection point. Patients and families meet regularly, share stories and warm their hearts over a hot coffee or tea. It’s easy to get involved.
- ORDER below to receive free 12oz cups with lids, posters and donation boxes
- USE the cups during September for one day/one week/or all month
Then, nominate to either;
- DONATE $1 from every coffee cup used on 15 September (World Lymphoma Awareness Day) or your chosen day/week eg. order 200 cups - donate $200 (and it's tax deductible!!)
- CREATE a customer incentive eg. “Check in and tag us and we will donate $1” (set a limit eg. $500 or for 5 days)
- ASK customers to donate their change into the donation box
- DISPLAY the Coffee Campaign posters.
Let us know your idea - we are here to help
ORDER YOUR Coffee CUp pack DOWNLOAD A POSTER TO DISPLAY
Together, we will raise awareness for lymphoma and CLL; a common cancer that we need to know more about.
Funds raised through the coffee campaign will go towards the employment of additional specialist Lymphoma Care Nurses for placement across Australia. Nurses change lives. Get behind us! Support our coffee campaign this September. Let’s put Lymphoma in the Limelight.
Lymphoma is a cancer of the lymphatic system and is the number one blood cancer in Australia
- More than 5,000 Australians are diagnosed with lymphoma each year; one every 2 hours
- There are more than 60 subtypes of lymphoma and many are incurable
- It is the 3rd most common cancer in children
- Lymphoma takes a life every 6 hrs – the same as skin cancer
- Lymphoma is the 6th most common cancer in adults and the 3rd in children
- The cause of lymphoma is unknown
- More than 80 per cent of Australians do not know the signs and symptoms of lymphoma
- Lymphoma doesn’t discriminate — anyone can get it.