To support Australians touched by lymphoma, raise awareness for this cancer, and support research for a cure.
- Provide education/support for individuals diagnosed with lymphoma, and their support network
- Advocate for the best treatment and care for lymphoma patients
- Promote further research and new treatments in lymphoma
- Promote rapid access to new treatments
- Fund medical research to find a cure for lymphoma and CLL
Our Lymphoma Care Nurse Project
Lymphoma Australia is committed to ensuring that Australians touched by lymphoma and CLL will not have to travel this journey on their own. With more than 100 subtypes of lymphoma and numerous treatments and tests that make up the lymphoma experience, a patient and their family can often feel overwhelmed, confused and scared. BUT Lymphoma can be beaten and with the help of our lymphoma care nurses, no one should feel alone.
In 2016, as a result of all the wonderful fundraisers that have helped us, we were able to appoint our first 2 nurses. Our Lymphoma care nurses will be there to help patients and their families navigate the system, access the most up to date treatments and take the fear of the unknown out of the lymphoma journey. Your fundraising support and donations will help us make this happen in 2017 and beyond.
Lymphoma Australia ( also known as the Lymphoma Support and Research Association) is a registered charity in Australia with DGR status.
- ABN 36 709 461 048
- Charity Number - CH 1465
- Incorporation Number - 1A 32791
- DGR status
Lymphoma Australia is governed by a volunteer board composed of passionate individuals who have a dedicated vision to support the thousands of Australians touched by lymphoma each year.
Dr Jason Butler