Regular giving is a simple and effective way to help make a real difference to continuing critical Lymphoma awareness, education, support and research.
Your regular monthly donation helps Lymphoma Australia plan for the future, providing security through ongoing funding, as well as saving on administration costs – so every dollar goes even further.
- $500 can help fund a Lymphoma Nurse to liaise directly with patients to ease them through their journey
- $200 can help fund vital research that will one day give us a cure for Lymphoma
- $100 can provide detailed information packs to newly diagnosed Lymphoma patients
- $50 can help fund free information sessions for Lymphoma patients and their families
- $25 can go towards running online support forums for Lymphoma patients
Supporters can make an ongoing monthly gift to Lymphoma Australia via their credit card. Simply set the regular gift amount you would like to give, and your credit card will automatically be debited that donation amount each month.
Regular donations can be set up here.
Please contact us on 1800 359081 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.
The benefits of setting up a regular gift are:
- It is quick and simple
- It is flexible around you - you are in control of your gifts
- It is easy to manage for you and for the Charity
Your donation will go towards fighting Lymphoma Cancers on every front - through research, support, information and campaigning.
Thank you for your support