This September to put lymphoma in the limelight we are launching a new fundraising campaign Fund A Nurse.
You can give a one off donation or support the campaign by signing up to create a fundraising event and holding it at work, home or school.
We are aiming to raise $150,000 to fund a Lymphoma Australia care nurse to provide valuable support and care to patients living with lymphoma and CLL.
Find out more here – fundanurse.org.au
Below are some ideas to get you inspired
- Create a LIMELIGHT fundraising event – hold a morning tea, lunch or after work drinks with lime-coloured treats (think LIME milkshakes or cocktails, LIME icing, LIME cheesecake)
- Take on a physical challenge – set a staff challenge for burpees, cartwheels or walking 10km per day – it’s up to you.
- Collect donations or pledge a percentage of your companies’ sales for a nominated day
- Ask your workplace to dollar match your fundraising efforts
- Buy Lymphoma Australia merchandise – ribbon pins, bandanas/face masks, t-shirts, hats, bracelets etc.
LIME IT UP during September – wear lime green tutus, glam it up, have some fun!
Click the name below to open the PDF poster, and print what you need. Available in A4 or A3 sizes.
For the fundraising goal poster – set your own target eg. $500 and then as you collect donations start colouring in the nurse as you reach the milestones.
Awareness Month Social media tiles
Download the image you want to use – right click, save to your files, then post to your chosen channel. Need help with text? Get a copy of our toolkit with suggested wording in the link here.