Shine a LIMELIGHT on LYMPHOMA!
We’re asking health professionals in hospitals to GO LIME to raise awareness of lymphoma in September.
Fill out the below to register your hospital team/ward/unit for September Lymphoma Awareness Month 2022.
We will then be in touch with further information and support.
Please provide a mailing address for the LIMELIGHT merchandise pack to be posted to – home addresses are acceptable.
**Each LIMELIGHT pack includes a selection of: A4 & A3 posters, lime green bunting, tutus, pens and more
For help or more information, please contact – firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0412 883 842
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
- Display the posters – in your patient and clinic waiting rooms, staff areas, on ward noticeboards
- Start wearing your lime merchandise
- Promote your special event day or event to the team (use the cupcake poster)
- If you are raising funds, fill out the Fund a nurse goal poster and colour in the nurse image as donations are collected eg. $500 goal – colour in up to the 50% line when $250 is raised
- Take some fun selfies and share them with us – email back to email@example.com or tag us on Facebook @LymphomaAustralia or Instagram @lymphomaaustralia and use #LymphomaintheLimelight. You will go in the draw to win a staff morning tea (drawn at end of September)
T-shirts are also available to purchase – please contact us direct to place an order for more than 10 shirts for a discount and free postage. Other merchandise is also available to order via our website. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. FREE postage special – enter FREEPOST at checkout (expires 16 September)
If you would like to fundraise or make a donation as part of your September event, you can set up a page here: www.fundanurse.org.au