Use our handy resources and get the word out! We want to see Australia put Lymphoma in the Limelight!
Change your profile picture or cover photo, update your status, share our posts, join our campaign. Make sure you post photos and updates and tag us! Use hashtag #Lime4Lymphoma
Download our tiles to use as your profile picture or to update your Stories.
“September is Lymphoma Awareness Month.
This September, I am helping to put lymphoma in the limelight by going #Lime4Lymphoma.”
You can also use our Facebook Profile Frame
- Click on your Profile Picture
- Choose “Add Frame”
- Search for lime4lymphoma OR love bomb lymphoma
- Click on the lime green ‘lymphoma in the limelight’ frame
- Choose how long to display for
- Save your image
Hosting a Zoom meeting this September? Download our background image and help start a conversation. Or ask to turn your weekly staff meeting LIME – get everyone to wear a hat or headband, bring a lime-green snack or smoothie to the meeting – GO LIME!
Promote your event with these bright and fun A4 posters. They include some handy statistics about lymphoma to help raise awareness. Print them out and place them in your work lunchroom, community noticeboards, school hallways or use them to decorate your event.
- September is Lymphoma Month (A4 poster)
- Lymphoma in the Limelight (A4 poster)
- Host your own event – blank poster (A4 poster)
- Where funds raised will go (A4 poster)
Bunting is great way to jazz up your event! Simply print the attached file in colour to your preferred size, cut out, and stick onto ribbon or string and hang. Add some balloons, lime tablecloths or napkins and your event will come to life!