September is Lymphoma Month and is the time to put Lymphoma in the Limelight. With our colleagues from across the globe we also acknowledge World Lymphoma Awareness Day on September 15.
There are many ways that we can all lime it up for lymphoma / CLL as this cancer doesn't stop for anything !
Fundraise with us!
Start your own fundraising page
to raise awareness and support for our lymphoma nurses. Go lime your
way ! Do something radical - colour, cut or shave your hair or beard,
paint your face, wear a lime tutu when shopping... GO LIME and HAVE FUN.
You can also make a donation.
Love Bomb Lymphoma
Join our #LoveBombLymphoma campaign on 15 September at 1pm - share words of encouragement and positivity to your loved one, nurse or friend
Your support will help us:
- Have lymphoma care nurses to guide Australian families through the lymphoma journey
- Raise awareness of this common cancer
- Provide patient support resources and education sessions across Australia for patients, carers and health professionals
- Generate funds to support research for a cure
Here are some extra LIMEtastic ideas that can help you raise awareness and support
- Hold a morning tea or online event with lime-coloured treats (think LIME milkshakes or cocktails, LIME icing, LIME cheesecake)
- Buy Lymphoma Australia merchandise - ribbon pins, bandanas / face masks, t-shirts, hats, bracelets etc.
- Take on a physical challenge - burpees, cartwheels, walking 10km per day - it is up to you!
For assistance or to discuss your event with us, contact the Fundraising Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0412 883 842.