September is Lymphoma Month; our month of action dedicated to putting Lymphoma in the Limelight.
World Lymphoma Awareness Day is celebrated on Sunday 15th September.
Get involved!! Invite your friends and colleagues to join you at a Lymphoma in the Limelight event this September.
GO LIME and help raise awareness for this common cancer. You will be supporting Lymphoma Care Nurses to guide Australian families through the lymphoma cancer journey. Lymphoma Care Nurses change lives. Join us and go lime for lymphoma this September.
You can set up your own online fundraising page and/or create a lime event. Whatever you decide we are here to help you.
Here are some LIMEtastic ideas:
- dress in lime for a day (or at an event)
- hold a party with lime-coloured treats and our disposable coffee cups (think LIME milkshakes, LIME icing, LIME cheesecake)
- encourage work colleagues to wear lime and collect a gold coin donation
- buy Lymphoma Australia merchandise- ribbon pins, t-shirts, hats, bracelets etc.
- get your sports club, running or cycling group to go lime for one day
- go lime on social media - hashtag #Lime4Lymphoma - on Instagram and Facebook
- do something radical - colour, cut or shave your hair or beard, paint your face, wear a lime tutu when shopping... GO LIME and HAVE FUN
Your support helps us:
- Raise awareness of this common cancer
- Provide patient support materials and run education days
- Generate funds to support research for a cure
For assistance or to discuss your event with us, contact the Fundraising Team at email@example.com or phone 0412 883 842.