Put Lymphoma in the Limelight this September
September is Lymphoma Month; our month of action dedicated to putting Lymphoma in the Limelight. World Lymphoma Awareness Day is on Saturday 15th September.
Get involved!! Invite your
friends and colleagues to join you at a Lymphoma in the Limelight event this September.GO LIME
and help raise awareness for this common cancer. You will be supporting Lymphoma Care Nurses to guide Australian families through the lymphoma cancer journey. Lymphoma Care Nurses change lives. Join us and go lime for lymphoma this September.
You can set up your own online fundraising page or create a lime event. Whatever you decide we are here to help you.
Below are some ideas:
- dress in lime for a day (or at an event)
- hold a party with lime-coloured treats and our disposable cups (think LIME milkshakes, LIME icing, LIME cheesecake)
- encourage work colleagues to wear lime socks or our Lymphoma t-shirts and collect a gold coin donation
- sell Lymphoma Australia merchandise- ribbon pins, hats, bracelets etc.
- get your sports club, running or cycling group to go lime for one day
- go lime on social media - hashtag #Lime4Lymphoma - on Instagram and Facebook
- do something radical - colour, cut or shave your hair or beard, paint your face, wear a lime tutu when shopping... GO LIME and HAVE FUN
Follow these easy steps to get involved
Create an online fundraising page to share with friends, colleagues and social networks
CREATE YOUR PAGE
Download our helpful event resources - get posters and order coffee cups
Host an event of your own - register the details with us via the the form below
HOST YOUR OWN EVENT