As part of our free community education, Lymphoma Australia is excited to announce a series of NEW webinars.
Join the Lymphoma Care Nurses online each Thursday for a lunchtime webinar (12.30-1.30pm AEST).
You will be introduced to one of our nurses (or a lymphoma specialist) each week, who will then lead a conversation on a different topic. Have your questions answered, hear from an expert and feel connected.
Register below - you can sign up for one session, or all of them -
it is up to you. Once you register you will be sent an email with the webinar link to join on the day.
- We are taking a break during September for Lymphoma Awareness Month activities
FUTURE TOPICS & DATES ...
We are gathering your suggestions for future sessions - let us know your thoughts by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions, contact us at email@example.com or phone 1800 953 081.
PREVIOUS SESSIONS & RECORDINGS:
- 2 July - Hodgkin lymphoma & management: Rebekah Needer, Lymphoma Care Nurse - QLD
- 9 July - Non-Hodgkin lymphoma & management: Samantha Ormerod, Lymphoma Care Nurse - QLD
- 16 July - Rituximab or obintuzumab & management of side effects: Rebecca Beck, Lymphoma Care Nurse - NSW
- 23 July - Chemotherapy & managing common side effects: Donna Gairns, National Nurse Director
- 30 July - Fatigue and lymphoma: Rebekah Needer, Lymphoma Care Nurse - QLD
- 6 August - Exercise programs & strategies to form good habits (after
treatment): Presented by Dr Camille Short, Senior Research
Fellow, Psychologist, behavioural scientist & researcher, Melbourne
- 13 August - What is immunoglobulin (Ig) therapy? - Samantha Ormerod, Lymphoma Care Nurse - QLD
27 August - Understanding Clinical Trials - Rebecca Beck, Lymphoma Care Nurse - NSW with special guest Aggie Zielonka, Senior Research Nurse, Haematology Clinical Research Unit, Concord Hospital Sydney
Contact our Nurse Support Team for more information - email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1800 953 081.