Love Bomb Lymphoma on September 15 -
It is World Lymphoma Awareness Day
This year raising awareness, showing you
care and saying thanks is our focus.
We are going to #LoveBombLymphoma on
September 15 @ 1pm
How can you join this huge lymphoma bomb event?!
What is #LoveBombLymphoma ?
on World Lymphoma Awareness Day - Tuesday 15th September - we are going to drop
the world's biggest online LOVE BOMB!
Bomb is when we share a message of support, positivity, and love to a person we
know (or a stranger!) who has been affected by lymphoma. We want them to know
that we care, they are valued, and that they have got this!
same time, people all over Australia (and even globally) will
"bombard" social media with their messages.
Love Bomb someone with cancer, a person in remission, someone who is caring for
a person with cancer, a friend who was there for you, a doctor or nurse or
hospital, or anyone!
- Set up your Love Bomb message and use the hashtag #LoveBombLymphoma and tag @LymphomaAustralia on Facebook or @lymphomaaustralia on Instagram
at 1.00pm AEST on Tuesday 15th September - DO NOT send
before or we lose the special momentum!
1. Pick your target
- Give a lymphoma /CLL patient the pickup they need.
- A carer or support person might be the target – what a way
to say thanks for just being there
- Our nurses, doctors, researchers we love you for what you do
and you can bomb them to share your thanks!
2. Find out their Facebook, Instagram details
- If you don’t already know this you might need to be a secret
super snooper – remember this is needed for September 15 so you have time
3. Get all their family and friends involved
- This is up to you how you do this but remember it is a
secret - set up a private Messenger group or an email group
4. Prepare your post
This is all about who you are
– send a positive message to your nurse or doctor; or a family member or friend
who is/was there for you
– send to your person who is affected by lymphoma, whether they are in
treatment or are a survivor. Gather a group together and keep it a secret from
your friend and they will be in for a lovely surprise!!
and Doctors – tag a colleague who is making a difference
Memory – dedicate a #LoveBombLymphoma to someone you have lost
know someone? That’s ok too – you can still share a #LoveBombLymphoma positive
message and help spread the word and raise awareness
You are not
in this alone! YOU are amazing and I wanted to let you know we are here for
Use our video:
5. Drop the bomb on Tuesday the 15th
of September on all social media platforms at 1pm
- Their social media will just keep
pinging with messages of support at 1pm on September 15
How to video guides:
- Open Facebook App or on Desktop
- Create a new Post - or click at top of your page 'What's on your mind'
- Add an image - use one of ours or your own
- Add your words of support
- Tag your target - your friend / loved one / nurse
- Tag Lymphoma Australia - @LymphomaAustralia
- Add Hashtags - #LoveBombLymphoma
- Post at 1pm 15th September - DO NOT POST BEFORE THEN!!!!
- Save Draft - click the X in top left and then Save Draft to come back and use it on the 15th
- If you are doing this on the day - post at 1.00pm on 15th Setember
- Open your App
- Click + at bottom of screen
- Choose your photo; click next
- Write your caption - words of encouragement
- Include the hashtag #LoveBombLymphoma; click Ok
- Tag people - @lymphomaaustralia
- Tag your intended target - your person; click Done
- Click SHARE at 1pm on 15th
- OR to save the draft - hit the > back arrow a few times until it asks you to Save Draft
You can Post direct to Facebook too if you choose, or add it to your Stories.
Here are some ideas and materials to help you
- Use and share this lovebomb animation in the
lead up to the big event and on the day
- Share why you are doing this love bomb. What
makes this person so special? You can also use this special picture frame to
show who you are bombing!!!
- Share with Lymphoma Australia – on the day but
also if you want to let us know now about this special person, we would love
some love bomb stories to share
Facebook and social media profiles and images
Don't have a social media account?
If you do not have Facebook
or Instagram accounts, you can still send us your
photo and message for our collection that we will share after the 15th
September. Email: email@example.com
Phone 0412 883 842 or reach out via email firstname.lastname@example.org