One of the biggest challenges for Lymphoma Australia has been ensuring that all Lymphoma patients and their families have access to up to date information about Lymphoma regardless of where they live.
Our next education day is in Brisbane on Tuesday the 23rd of October. You can join us in person or on-line . To find out more click the link below:
World Expert in Australia
To make sure you don't miss any news register for our Newsletter
Over the last 12-18 months it has been a privilege to host the following international speakers at our patient and carer education days:
- Professor Gilles Salles. Chair of the world leading clinical research organisation Lymphoma Study Association
- Professor Mathias Rummel. Department for Hematology at the Justus-Liebig University-Hospital, Gießen and lead for the German lymphoma organisation STIL
- Professor Andreas Engert. The major clinical focus of his work is the German Hodgkin Study Group. He has received numerous awards including the Ludwig-Heilmeyer-Medal, the Arthur Pappenheim Award, the research award from the University of Cologne and the prize of the German Cancer Society
- Professor Tim Illidge. (UK) Recognised as an international expert in antibodies and radio immunotherapy applied to lymphoma where he has published in excess of 100 papers.
- Professor Massimo Federico. Director of the Modena Cancer Registry and President of the Angela Serra Association for Cancer Research
- Dr. Bill Wierda. MD Anderson Cancer Centre, Houstan, Texas
- Dr. Adrain Wiestner. NHLBI,NIH, Bethesda,MD,USA
- Dr Brian Koffman. Medical Director CLL Society Inc. Claremont, CA, USA
Our free education days are brought to you by Lymphoma Australia and the ALLG. Our wonderful community fundraising events and valued partners ensure the Australian lymphoma community have access to this valuable information.
Below are the main sessions from some of our latest Education Days. View earlier dates here
Lymphoma in the 21st Century - Professor Gilles Salles
Bendamustine - "Best thing since sliced bread" - Professor Mathias Rummel
Relapsed Lymphoma - Assoc. Professor Judith Trotman
On the Couch - Ask the experts
Low-grade Lymphoma with Professor Gilles Salles
Managing Waldenstrom's - With Professor Mathias Rummel