One of the biggest challenges for Lymphoma Australia has been ensuring that all Lymphoma patients and their families have access to up to date information about Lymphoma regardless of where they live.
To make sure you don't miss any news register for our Newsletter
Events coming up in 2020
Previous Education Sessions
- Perth - 20 October 2019 - Transplants - What you need to know about a transplant – Rebekah Turner. Emotional impact of
lymphoma - support – Sarah Williams. Clinical Trials – where to find them and how to access – Cassandra Redpath.
- Melbourne - 9 September 2019 - Life after lymphoma treatment: survivorship. This event is looking at common issues faced by people post Lymphoma treatment. Join us at Peter Mac to hear from a range of experts on topics including fatigue, sleep management and sexual health. Click here for more details...
- Melbourne - 25 March 2019 - Follicular Lymphoma & Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia (WM) with Professor Mathias Rummel. More details...
- Sydney - 30 March 2019 - Professor Mathias Rummel - world expert on Follicular Lymphoma. Click here to learn more and register
- Brisbane - October 2018: Follicular & Mantle Cell Lymphoma - Prof Simon Rule