One of the biggest challenges for Lymphoma Australia has been ensuring that all Lymphoma patients and their families have access to up to date information about Lymphoma regardless of where they live.
To make sure you don't miss any news register for our Newsletter
Coming up in 2019
- Perth - Sunday 20 October - 11am-1pm - Patient Morning Tea. This event will introduce you to the NEW lymphoma care nurses. Topics include: Transplants - What you need
to know about a transplant
– Rebekah Turner. Emotional impact of
lymphoma - support
– Sarah Williams. Clinical Trials – where to find
them and how to access
– Cassandra Redpath.
Click here for more details..
Previous Education Sessions
- Melbourne - 9 September - Life after lymphoma treatment: survivorship.
This event is looking at common issues faced by people post Lymphoma
treatment. Join us at Peter Mac to hear from a range of experts on
topics including fatigue, sleep management and sexual health. Click here for more details...
- Sydney - Monday 7th May - Aggressive Lymphoma - DLBC, T cell Lymphoma. Click here for more details...
- Melbourne - 27th May - international expert Prof Steven Le Gouill on Latest Lymphoma Treatments. Click here for more details...
- Melbourne - Monday 25th March - Follicular Lymphoma & Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia (WM) with Professor Mathias Rummel. More details...
- Sydney - Saturday 30th March - Professor Mathias Rummel - world expert on Follicular Lymphoma. Click here to learn more and register
- Brisbane - October 2018: Follicular & Mantle Cell Lymphoma - Prof Simon Rule