To support Australians touched by lymphoma, raise awareness for this cancer, and support research for a cure.
- Provide education/support for individuals diagnosed with lymphoma, and their support network
- Advocate for the best treatment and care for lymphoma patients
- Promote further research and new treatments in lymphoma
- Promote rapid access to new treatments
- Fund medical research to find a cure for lymphoma and CLL
Our Lymphoma Care Nurse Project
Lymphoma Australia is committed to ensuring that Australians touched by lymphoma and CLL will not have to travel this journey on their own. With more than 80 subtypes of lymphoma and numerous treatments and tests that make up the lymphoma experience, a patient and their family can often feel overwhelmed, confused and scared. BUT Lymphoma can be beaten and with the help of our lymphoma care nurses, no one should feel alone.
In 2016, as a result of all the wonderful fundraisers that have helped us, we were able to appoint our first two nurses. Our Lymphoma Care Nurses will be there to help patients and their families navigate the system, access the most up to date treatments and take the fear of the unknown out of the lymphoma journey. Your generous fundraising support and donations will help us make this happen and continue into the future.
Lymphoma Australia (also known as the Lymphoma Support and Research Association) is a registered charity in Australia with DGR status.
- ABN - 36 709 461 048
- Charity Number - CH 1465
- Incorporation Number - 1A 32791
- DGR status approved
- Fundraising Institute Australia Organisational Member
- Australian Charities and Not-for-profit Commission (ACNC) registered member
Lymphoma Australia is governed by a volunteer board composed of passionate individuals who have a dedicated vision to support the thousands of Australians touched by lymphoma each year.
Ross Peoples - Chair
Dr Jason Butler - Vice Chair
Gordon Shaw - Treasurer
Gayle Murray - Secretary
Annette Greenhow - Member
Will Pitchforth - Member
Sharon Millman - Chief Executive Officer
Carol Cahill - National Support Manager
Josie Cole - National Community Engagement Manager
Donna Gairns - Lymphoma Care Nurse consultant, National
Sharna Moloney - Lymphoma Care Nurse consultant, Perth
To contact Lymphoma Australia - email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1800 359 081