TWO upcoming webinars on Monday 11 May
You are invited to join us on Monday 11 May 2020 for two presentations on novel (new) therapies.
Both sessions are for current and former patients, carers, friends and health professionals.
These are FREE events to attend.
You will need to register separately for each session as each one has a different meeting ID and link.
1. Novel Therapies in Indolent Lymphomas
This education session focuses on novel therapies for indolent lymphomas and an update from Lymphoma Australia on our services and supports.
Time: 12.15pm – 1.30pm
Presenter: Dr Michael Gilbertson, Monash Health
- Novel (new) therapy in indolent (slow-growing) lymphoma
- Lymphoma Australia services and supports available
- Live Q&A – have your questions answered
2. Aggressive Lymphomas & CAR T-cell Therapy
This education session focuses on novel therapies for aggressive lymphomas and an update on CAR T-cell therapy.
- Dr Michael Dickinson, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
- Victorian Cancer Council
- Deborah Sims, Lymphoma patient & advocate
- Novel (new) therapies in aggressive (fast growing) lymphoma
- CAR T-cell therapy
- Emotional impact of cancer
- Deborah Sims – a patient experience
- Live Q&A chat