Join Nurse Group
We can come to you
If your workplace could benefit from having a visit by a Lymphoma Care Nurse please contact us for further details.
Please let us know if you have any questions and we look forward to connecting with you all.
The Specialist Interest Group has the following objectives:
- To provide peer support and an environment in which nurses can network, exchange knowledge, and seek information to strive for best practice in their workplace
- To facilitate professional development within the group by organising guest speakers, seminars and workshops in your local areas for nurses
- Provide ongoing support and information for patients across Australia
- Conduct meetings at annual conferences where the group can meet face to face
- Provide national updates on current research and advocacy for medicines for our lymphoma patients
- Alerts on new and updated information including clinical trials exclusive e-newsletters for members
- Private Facebook group: Lymphoma Nurses Down Under