Donate to keep patients supported
Together we can address a growing need which is that every
Australian diagnosed with lymphoma should have access to the appropriate
support; no matter where they live or what their financial situation.
Thank you for helping to take the fear of the unknown out of the lymphoma journey.
YES, I WANT TO MAKE A DONATION
Your donation will make a big difference to Lymphoma patients and their families...
Lymphoma Australia is committed to raising awareness, providing support and searching for a cure. We need your support to make this happen and ensure no one is on the lymphoma journey alone.
- $500 can help fund a Lymphoma Nurse to liaise directly with patients to ease them through their journey
- $200 can help fund a vital phone conversation through the Nurse Hotline - reaching remote or rural Australians touched by lymphoma
- $100 can help fund free information & education sessions for Lymphoma patients and their families
- $50 can provide detailed information packs to newly diagnosed Lymphoma patients
- $25 can go towards running online support forums for Lymphoma patients
We have a range of other opportunities for supporters to get involved and support our important work. These include:
How your dollars will help...
- Help fund lymphoma care nurses across Australia
- Ensure everyone has access to our Lymphoma nurse hotline
- Help patients understand their treatment path
- Help Australians to know the signs and symptoms of lymphoma
The year that was - this is how your support and donations assist patients and nurses....
Donations to Lymphoma Australia over $2.00 are tax deductible. Lymphoma Australia is a registered charity with DGR status. ABN number - 36 709 461 048