Your gift is important. Thank you for helping to take the fear of the unknown out of the lymphoma journey.
Together we can address a growing need which is that every Australian diagnosed with lymphoma should have access to the appropriate support; no matter where they live or what their financial situation.
Our fundraising focus is for additional Lymphoma Care Nurses. Lymphoma Care Nurses are the vital link for patients in their lymphoma journey - providing information on sub-types (there are more than 80!), treatment options, clinical trial access, post-treatment and survivorship, fertility, emotional support, links to other support services, and a listening ear.
YES, I WANT TO MAKE A DONATION
nurses offer so much knowledge, a shoulder to cry on and a friend to
laugh with.....they made each step of this journey so much smoother"
Your donation will make a big difference to Lymphoma patients and their families. Lymphoma Australia is committed to raising awareness, providing support and searching for a cure.
We need your support to make this happen and ensure no one is on the lymphoma journey alone.
- $500 can help fund a Lymphoma Nurse to ease patients through their journey
- $200 can help fund a vital phone conversation (through the Nurse Support Line) for remote or rural Australians touched by lymphoma
- $100 can help fund free info/education sessions for Lymphoma patients and their families
- $65 can provide detailed information packs to newly diagnosed Lymphoma patients
- $25 can go towards running online support forums for Lymphoma patients
MAKE A DONATION
We have a range of other opportunities for supporters to get involved and support our important work.
Here's how your support and donations directly assist patients and nurses...
Donations to Lymphoma Australia over $2.00 are tax deductible. Lymphoma Australia is a registered charity with DGR status. ABN number - 36 709 461 048