Your donation will make a big difference to Lymphoma patients and their families. Lymphoma Australia is committed to raising awareness, providing support, and supporting research for a cure.
Together we can also address a growing need which is that every Australian diagnosed with lymphoma should have access to the appropriate support and the best available treatments.
Lymphoma Care Nurses are the vital link for patients in their lymphoma journey - they can provide information on sub-types (there are more than 80!), treatment options, access to clinical trials, post-treatment and survivorship, fertility, emotional support, and links to other valuable services.
Your tax-deductible donation, no matter the amount,
immediately support our efforts to ensure Australians with lymphoma
can gain access to the latest information, be made aware of the most
effective treatments, and be supported by a specialist Lymphoma Care
YES, I WANT TO MAKE A DONATIOn to lymphoma australia
nurses offer so much knowledge, a shoulder to cry on and a friend to
laugh with.....they made each step of this journey so much smoother"
We need your support to make this happen and ensure no one is on the lymphoma journey alone.
- $500 can help fund a Lymphoma Nurse to ease patients through their journey
- $200 can help fund a vital phone conversation (through the Nurse Support Line) for remote or rural Australians touched by lymphoma
- $100 can help fund free info/education sessions for Lymphoma patients and their families
- $65 can provide detailed information packs to newly diagnosed Lymphoma patients
- $25 can go towards running online support forums for Lymphoma patients
We have a range of other opportunities for supporters to get involved and support our important work.
Donations to Lymphoma Australia over $2.00 are tax deductible. Lymphoma Australia is a registered charity with DGR status. ABN number - 36 709 461 048