Your gift is important. Thank you for helping to take the fear of the unknown out of the lymphoma journey.
Together we can address a growing need which is that every Australian diagnosed with lymphoma should have access to the appropriate support; no matter where they live or what their financial situation.
YES, I WANT TO MAKE A general DONATION
I want to Donate to Friend's 'legs OuT' page
Your donation will make a big difference to Lymphoma patients and their families. Lymphoma Australia is committed to raising awareness, providing support and searching for a cure.
We need your support to make this happen and ensure no one is on the lymphoma journey alone.
- $500 can help fund a Lymphoma Nurse to ease patients through their journey
- $200 can help fund a vital phone conversation (through the Nurse Hotline) for remote or rural Australians touched by lymphoma
- $100 can help fund free info/education sessions for Lymphoma patients and their families
- $65 can provide detailed information packs to newly diagnosed Lymphoma patients
- $25 can go towards running online support forums for Lymphoma patients
MAKE A DONATION
We have a range of other opportunities for supporters to get involved and support our important work.
Here's how your support and donations assists patients and nurses...
Donations to Lymphoma Australia over $2.00 are tax deductible. Lymphoma Australia is a registered charity with DGR status. ABN number - 36 709 461 048