Lymphoma Australia has developed a wide range of useful patient resources.
Our resources are FREE to order or to download from our website.
- They are designed to increase your understanding of lymphoma and to support patients and their families through the various phases of their lymphoma journey.
- You can also download and view subtype and supportive care fact sheets
- New fact sheets will be available to ensure we are meeting patient’s information needs
- Our resources and fact sheets are developed by the Lymphoma Care Nurses and reviewed by the Lymphoma Australia Medical Sub-committee.
We welcome you to let us know if there are any resources you would like us to develop to help you care for lymphoma/CLL patients
- Lymphoma: what you need to know
- Living with chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (CLL)
- Keeping track of my lymphoma patient diary
- Lymphoma Australia flyers
Fact sheets on a range of topics including :
- B-cell lymphoma
- T-cell lymphoma
- Management of lymphoma
- Supportive care and lymphoma
Thank you to our supporters
Lymphoma Australia would like to give a very special thank you to sponsors, hospitals, doctors, nurses, patients, families and friends that made our education resources possible. Taking the fear of the unknown out of the lymphoma journey can make a difference.