How do I create a Fundraising page for Lymphoma Australia?
Creating an online fundraising page is simple and takes only a few minutes. We have partnered with My Cause to make this process easy and effective!
- Click here to create your own Fundraising account. If you are new to My Cause, you will be prompted to create an account.
- Fill in your personal details, and include a blurb of what you’re fundraising for or how you’re fundraising, and your target amount
- Attach a profile picture
- Share your unique fundraising page with your friends and family – share via email, text, social media!
- Check back on your page regularly to thank your donors, post updates and share your progress
How do I join a team?
Many fun runs and events across Australia let you take part and join a fundraising team to support Lymphoma Australia!
In order to join a team, just follow these steps below. These may differ depending on the fundraising platform being used.
- Ensure that you are registered to participate in the event you seek to participate in as a team eg. Bridge to Brisbane, or Run Melbourne.
- Once you have completed the registration process, click on the ‘Start Fundraising’ button on the payment confirmation page. Alternatively, you can click on the ‘Start Fundraising’ link you’ll receive in the confirmation email that comes from the event organiser.
- Finally, you’ll need to create your own fundraising page, and in the designated section, nominate the team you’d like to join. (NB. You may need a ‘team password’ from the designated ‘Team Organiser’).
- f your chosen event does not already have a fundraising page activated, you can set up your own online page here using My Cause.
You can also join a team later by simply updating the details on your Fundraising Page.
How do I apply to create my own Event?
Interested in creating your own event? Fantastic! We’d love to welcome you to our #Lime4Lymphoma team!
- Simply click here to get some inspiration and ideas about different events that you might be interested in hosting and organising.
- Once decided, fill out and submit the included form, and we’ll be in quick contact to support your event!