This Health Professional Learning Module will provide an overview of Health Literacy.
After watching each session, please follow the link below the video to complete the survey and quiz to receive your certificate and CDP points. Certificates will be emailed out.
Module 9 presentations
Post assessment & feedback survey
To be eligible for a certificate of attendance, you need to complete a short assessment. The certificate will be emailed to you shortly after you have submitted the assessment.
For this module, each Part has a different assessment to complete. Please click the links under each video.
Further reading and resources
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality – Guide to Implementing the Health literacy universal precautions toolkit
- Australian commission on safety and quality in healthcare
- Canberra Health literacy
- Patient education materials assessment tool
- Flesch Kincaid readability
- How the adult brain learns: The importance of creating enriched environments when teaching
- Measurement of cancer health literacy and identification of patients with limited cancer health literacy
- Numeracy for Health