Over the last 12-18 months it has been a privilege to host the following international and national speakers at our patient and carer education days.
Over the last 12-18 months it has been a privilege to host the following international speakers at our patient and carer education days:
- Associate Professor Mathew David. Dr Matthew Davids is an Associate Professor of
Medicine at Harvard Medical School, Director of Clinical Research in the Division of
Lymphoma, and Associate Director of the CLL Center at DanaFarber Cancer Institute
- Professor Simon Rule. Currently the Chief Investigator for a number of phase II and III lymphoma studies being conducted at local, national and international level.
- Professor Gilles Salles. Chair of the world leading clinical research organisation Lymphoma Study Association
- Professor Mathias Rummel. Department for Hematology at the Justus-Liebig University-Hospital, Gießen and lead for the German lymphoma organisation STIL
- Professor Andreas Engert. The major clinical focus of his work is the German Hodgkin Study Group. He has received numerous awards including the Ludwig-Heilmeyer-Medal, the Arthur Pappenheim Award, the research award from the University of Cologne and the prize of the German Cancer Society
- Professor Tim Illidge. (UK) Recognised as an international expert in antibodies and radio immunotherapy applied to lymphoma where he has published in excess of 100 papers.
- Professor Massimo Federico. Director of the Modena Cancer Registry and President of the Angela Serra Association for Cancer Research
- Dr. Bill Wierda. MD Anderson Cancer Centre, Houstan, Texas
- Dr. Adrain Wiestner. NHLBI,NIH, Bethesda,MD,USA
- Dr Brian Koffman. Medical Director CLL Society Inc. Claremont, CA, USA
Below are the main sessions from some of our latest Education Days.